Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

There's no way Fonzie could jump that shark

Remember all the "I love Gilmore Girls" "Gilmore Girls is dead on this season" "I'm gonna marry a Gilmore Girl?" Well, this season is great... except for last nights episode. I said "What the hell?" out loud about five times.

There were a few "revelations" that completely took me out of the show. Since some of you refuse to catch up to us in 2005, I won't say what they are, but the gear change is so severe there's a "we're-having-a-baby-I'm-your-long-lost-twin-Willie-Ames-is-joining-the-cast" feeling. I know it's Sweeps, but the teaser for next week makes me even more wary.

Don't fail me Amy Sherman-Palladino. I need you to not stink up the joint.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger feminist chick said...

We'll just hope Rory's cousin Oliver doesn't come to stay. (I'm on the episode where Lorelai and Luke just broke up... heartbroken... do NOT tell me anything!)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger sweetassgrandma said...

Oh, Gilmore Girls... What drama! It's almost like your watching Days of Our Lives or something, Sorta Runner Guy. No more mocking me when Marlena loses her memory and John and current Roman, aka Chris Kositchek, find out that Doc was actually married to the REAL Roman.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Digital Joey said...

Girls girls girls: can't we all get on the "I'm Right" Bandwagon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home