Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Deja new, si?

Saw Harold Ramis yesterday. He signed my program. Good stuff. Did a shot-by-shot workshop with a guy named Rodrigo Garcia and one of his Six Feet Under episodes. Also good stuff.

... I'm now only watching movies and TV with the writers and directors present.

Harold Ramis was very very interesting though. He's Jewish, but very much a Buddhist, or pseudo Buddhist. Lots of what he talked about regarding Groundhog Day centers on some Buddhist tenets, like respecting the past, serving tomorrow, living for others, and so on. Kind of a neat take.

I took the ENTIRE day of Saturday off. No work at the office, whatsoever. None. Nada.

Which means I'm more behind today. And tomorrow. And tomorrow I'm doing candy solo, I think. Gotta get into fighting trim for the kiddies. They love the candy.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger youngblueyes said...

left to fight the kids alone? man, i feel for you. i hope no kids come to my house. because i am hiding out in my room the entire evening watching laguna beach with the writer and dire-- err.. wait... no... i'm watching it alone. but it is a great show!!! ask ifonlymyfirstchoicewasnttaken, he'll back me up!!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Be grateful you're safely on another coast. If we'd brought Kate by last night, she would have wiped you out in the twinkle of an eye. She's got mad candy-r0xx0ring 5k!llz. Her greed knows no bounds, nor does her charisma. If you knew Hitler as a child, and knew what he would become, what would you do?

What would you do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home