Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

She lifts up her shirt and underneath it says "K-E-N"

http://www.dconstruction.org/ has TWO hours with Old 97's lead guitarist Ken Bethea. Old 97's are my favorite band of the moment, the last few years really. Paul Westerberg is my favorite SOLO artist, but the Old 97's are my favortie band.

Scroll down for his interview/segments. It's Texas guys sitting around talking about music, sampling a bunch of new bands and shootin' the breeze. Ken is incredibly articulate and funny (and vulgar so watch the kiddies and their ears).

I listened to the first half hour driving back from the dentist (that's a fun one) and the show is you and your buddies talking about songs and bands. Great so far, about to start on the second hour.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger youngblueyes said...

I heart the old 97s. you know, mr. miller is doing some shows locally.............. Pray about it, that's all I'm saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home