Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pre-game

Alright, fifty-two minutes before Thankgiving lunch/dinner. I'm only aware of two dishes (a cheese cake and a casserole).

I'm guessing the following:

- green beans
- homemade rolls
- turkey
- ham
- some kind of chowder, probably corn
- limas
- mashed potatoes
- and of course, macaroni and cheese

And the PC version of the Blogger interface indeed has an HTML editor. How about that? Crazy. I should figure out some links to post.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger sweetassgrandma said...

Poor Sorta Runner... He was wrong on so many sides. There were no green beans, chowder or limas.

There were biscuits rather than rolls.

Most importantly, there was no MAC and CHEESE!

I feel obligated to make some this weekend to make up for the disappointment.

Will Kraft do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home