Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Joyed

I'm the worst kind of guy who does what I do: my graphic design skills suck, but I can edit the hell out of work by other people. To put it another way: I criticize thousands of movies, have made zero. Yup, I'm that guy.

Really, how is this not the best thing ever?


It's a cover and I love it. I've made zero covers today.

Seriously, the cover just speaks to me. I probably get excited because of how much of a fan I am of the series already, but it's such a strong, kinetic look that I want to get off my butt and get my samurai sword for my rocking adventure...

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Pwnage.

The Buzzards need their own cartoon show. And a soundtrack, composed by artists who don't suck.

These covers and Brian Wood's DMZ covers just smack me around and order me to rip them off the shelf.

I hear and obey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home