Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A radio station that you like? Free? Pfah!

The ever-awesome Leo Laporte and Amber Mac have pointed me to Pandora. It's a "radio station" that you program with what you want. It's kinda like ordering a book on Amazon and having similar bands come up after the first band/song is selected. Pandora doesn't use collaborative filtering like Amazon, so it's not just the mainstream/popular bands.

Neat, free, and Leo and Amber told me about it. Best free shows on the web.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Yeah, okay, I like it. I get some interesting anomalies though... Paul Oakenfold -> "Pump Up The Jam" from Technotronic... wtf.

Otherwise, a very neat idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home