Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above

This was sad to read. I did not realize Geoffry Morley-Mower had left us.

Our second paying gig as Digico was shooting interview footage for a documentary version of Morley-Mower's book Messerschmitt Roulette. Mr. Morley-Mower was gracious, kind with his time, animated and incredibly interesting. At the time he was a very young 85.

Reading his bio, it's a life a lot of young boys dream of: adventure, wit, a bit of dash, great literature, and romance. In fact, it's something young boys rapidly approaching 30 dream of regularly.

It was a great pleasure to spend some time with him and listen to stories about a war waged in the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home