Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, March 20, 2006

Javing an Average Weekend

Do you ever start reading somebody and just dig them? I feel that way about Javier. I worked over the weekend and had to drive great distances for little video, and I listed to an older interview with Javier. On a whim I went to his site, started reading, and I'm really digging his writing.

If you've heard of a little TV show called Lost, that's one of his current writing gigs. He's leaving the show to do some other writing work, but regardless I'll keep reading what ever he's putting out on his blog. Of particular interest is his blow-by-blow of Emmy night, his rants about movies, and his review of Time Bandits.

It's funny how alike you feel with a guy writing TV professionally, who was born in Puerto Rico, and has a father who has invented over 20 cancer treatments. He likes movies and comics, which is usually enough for me.

Javier comes across as a bright, funny, honorable guy with many interests and a lot of drive. Go get... ah, screw it, get "lost" in his archives.

There. Screw you for judging me. Lost. Easy one. It's late. Jack Bauer is beating people up.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

I...

What just happened?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home