Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, March 13, 2006

5ives

Stealing the idea from Merlin:

Five things that made me happy in the last five days

1. Collin, the three-year old boy who gave Ryan a sucker at a shoot.

2. Sweatpea figuring out for me to throw her a tennis ball she needed to bring me a tennis ball.

3. Amy gets recognized for her ability and drive at her new job and got her second raise in under a year.

4. Tom Beland announced that his True Story, Swear to God comic will now be published through Image, which means the crappy local shop might carry it.

5. I ran two miles for the first time in five months.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Kona said...

Congratulations on your knee not crapping out on you. That's awesome. What I don't understand though is I seem to recall talking to you on the phone within the last five days, so the list seems...lacking.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Digital Joey said...

If only it was "5ives plus one..."

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kona said...

Plus one nothing. Getting to talk to me should be number one on your list. Do you know how special that makes you? I haven't even talked to my own sister in a month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home