Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, March 13, 2006

Hmm... middle of March, eh?

Grrr. Busy. Little typing, trying to watch a little 24. Jack Bauer does not like C. Thomas Howell. Okay, nobody likes C. Thomas Howell playing a smarmy headshrinker.

...ah, I didn't realize the Bill Buchanan character was in a room by himself. HE'S going to bite it this week.

So there're no new floors, so there's no new meeting space. And the broadband issue is still an issue. So issued. I really wanted to be up and running in the new office today, like with everything up and running. Best case scenario now will be next week. Not too bad, but a little behind where I'd like to see things.

Had a bunch of ideas I wanted to type on, and can't recall any of them right now. Gotta love the iron-which-is-neither-stricken-nor-hot.

It is the middle of March, you know. I have no "madness" yet, but there's a chance I have some "slightly cranky."

** EDIT and SPOILERS FOR 24** Wow, I was wrong about Bill Buchanan. Hobbit and Red Shirt (literally) bit it. And Tony is all dead. Robocop is a badass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home