Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Flixed

I've entered the world of Netflix. I was a little hesitant at first, but after adding up how much I spend on rentals per month, I realized it was the same as the unlimited Netflix plan.

So far, so good. I'm one movie down and hope to get to at least one more before Monday. I plan on going to the local video store still, since it's hard to guess exactly what I'll want to see days in advance. But I'm pretty sure I've wanted to see a couple of dozen movies for years and can't get them around here. Now I get them in the mailbox. Ain't nuthin' wrong with that.

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger youngblueyes said...

i tried netflix for free once...so i had the service for 3 weeks i think....definitely the perfect thing for you and also little brown guy. he should try it too..

enjoy!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Hmm... looking over your queue here... Calendar Girls... 50 First Dates... Little Black Book...

Eyebrows are raised, but I can't say I'm shocked...

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Digital Joey said...

I wish I could see 'Little Black Book'... Amy doesn't want to have her friends know what I rent, because it'll be all "foreign and weird." She wishes I rented 'Fifty First Dates.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home