Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ten bucks, Ed

Ed fans, we might be able to rejoice:

"Midseason TV Alert: CBS has scheduled dramedy Love Monkey starring Tom Cavanagh (of ED demi-fame) as a record-company executive maneuvering through the business and dating worlds in New York, to debut at 9pm, Jan. 17th. The show also stars the perfectly snouty and vivacious Judy Greer (Fern Mayo, Alice the Waitress), and the close to nearly forgotten Jason Priestley."

If it gets Tom Cavanagh back on TV, well that's fine, I'll give it a try. If it gets Julie Bowen, Mike Ian Black, Josh Randall back on with him, I'll pay for the show out of my Christmas Fund. Eventually, somebody will die and all the music rights will revert to someone else and Ed will come out on DVD. Damn Wilco. Damn Old 97's. (I'm sure it's neither Wilco nor the Old 97's holding this up. Damn Foo Fighters.)

Remember when you would hear Alan Calter say "Previously on Ed" and just relax into the next hour? Just like "Previously on The West Wing" three years ago?

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger feminist chick said...

Blah, blah, blah... But what about Scrubs??? When's it coming back? I need my Zach fix!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Your Hometown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually saw this filming on my way to work a few weeks ago. Tom Cavanaugh was doing a scene with Samantha Bee from The Daily Show. There's also a slight chance that you may see me, as I had to cross the street right in front of the camera. So close to Ed, yet so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home