Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dork out! Buffy-style!

UBER-DORK UPDATE:

I'm listening to the 'Lost' podcast as I work and just learned that last night's major plot-point episode was directed by first-time director Paul Edwards who is the all-the-time camera operator. The show alternates DPs each episode and directors every three-to-fourish, and Paul and executive producer/director Jack Bender are two central production members in maintaining the look of the show.

Edwards directed a great show, by the way. It's cool the producers would let their go-to guy take a shot at a big episode with so many interlaced storylines and a big reveal. Makes me like the show even more.

UBER-DORK UPDATE DONED

I haven't mentioned it, but I may have been in the same four rooms for the last 62 hours. It's a long story. And not really that funny.

But I will mention that I took time out to watch the TV. 'Veronica Mars' and the 'Lost' episodic serials. 'Lost' was really really good, and 'Veronica Mars' was even better. There was a mini-Buffy reunion with Alyson Hannigan and Charisma Carpenter. It was two minutes of some of crackling dialouge and the best line wasn't even their's: "Put Away Wet, meet Rode Hard."

I can see by the way the monitors are starting to talk to me and my desire to type in the code so the "island" won't eat me that this entry is closed.

I'm on Jack's side, by the way, when you break it all down. I think Echo is too, and I like that about him. If he gets axed I'll be pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home