Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Kneehab, post two

Today was all about stretching.

Tray told me to stay off the running, and the Aikido, and just start streching more, especially the IPs. So that's what I did. Plus I got back into the rest of the ol' work out regime, and let me say, it's obviously been a few months.

I got that "Ugh... am I supposed to feel this sick?" feeling that I haven't had in years. Good kind of pain, ultimately worth it. I'm back on the "if there's time to watch a movie or TV, there's time to work out kick." I watched 'The Life and Death of Peter Sellers' and I really really wanted to love it. I halfway took it prom, got bored about ten minutes in then went out back with your date to throw stuff at passing cars. Geoffry Rush does a great job, but the movie just didn't come together for me.

So: post more about Peter Sellers, less about stretching. Damn knee damn hurts.

Ah, winter.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Digital Joey said...

If only had the time to Google things...

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger youngblueyes said...

damn knee is right....freakin get better, joey.. gosh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home