Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Thursday, January 19, 2006

All I wanted to do was make Susan happy(er)

I thought her name in lights would be good enough:

"IMAGINE how PLEASED I was to read the new headline of your blog...
hhhhhhmmmm, I thought- he might be onto something. a space I ALREADY
enjoyed, might become even MORE enjoyable. WOW!!!"

.... And then, BAM, SPLAT, BOOM!!!!! WHAT DO I READ????? SOMETHING ABOUT
SOMEBODY AND HIS COMIC- sigh!"

Expect more of the same. You buy me a PowerBook I'll update daily. Daily. And not about comics. It'll be about being sleepy and not running.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Don't give in. Continue to evangelize the virtues of comics. Call it out on a mountaintop!

Bryan's challenge:

Name your favorite TV show. Now read Planetary. If Planetary doesn't kick your show's ass in every way possible, I'll do your dishes, someday.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Uh, and Prisoner doesn't count.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home