Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, April 10, 2006

Casey at bat... or rugby




I'll try to write up my weekend of heavy metal, video production and wide-eyed college kids soon, but first this guy: Casey Templeton.

Casey is a SMAD student, and the most talented photographer I know. I met him for all of ten minutes and he's affable, humble, and owns the room as soon as he walks in. I think I'm going to hire him for an hours worth of picture taking at the Digico, so once he's super-expensive I can say " I could afford him when."

5 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Kona said...

Wow. His stuff is amazing. I want to get married just so he can take my wedding photos. Do you think he'd also be able to handle the divorce and the ensuing custody awkwardness?

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

See, yet another example of why talented people bug me so much. Why can't everyone just be mediocre, like me?

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger feminist chick said...

Wow, their Curio beats the crap out of our Curio. All we had were badly focused Alpacas. And sorority girls, Joey; yes, we had those, too. You might not remember...

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

I think that's just stateside. I'm fairly certain that the rest of the world thinks we're sissies.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mir said...

I've been shown Casey's stuff before... truly truly amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home