Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You were made to be broken

It's the "How fast can I type" render dash! I just Googled music from Veronica Mars and found this kick-ass site http://veronicamusic.blogspot.com/

Kona and I were trying to figure out the karaoke singer from last week's episode... it's the dude from Spoon. Spoon even has a song in that episode. Oh Veronica Mars staff, you're too cool for school.

The week-before-last's VM was the best episode of the year for any TV show I watch. Typical that Rob Thomas and Co. sneak in a grand slam when you're thinking it's sophomore filler. Once again I implore all you non-Veronica Mars fans to hunt down the first season DVDs and not get hooked. You don't think they can top last year, but it's only getting better. Funnier than a sitcom, more emotional impact than a drama, smarter than a Whodunnit, Veronica Mars has taken the crown for jaw-dropping, heart-breaking end-of-episode fade to blacks.

The co-creator of Lost has made it clear he'll be pissed if Veronica Mars gets cancelled because of his time-slot sharing behemoth. That's classy. Given the choice, judging from this season, I'd pick Veronica. Why don't you get 100,000 of your friends to watch with you?

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kona said...

So that's why I didn't know who that guy was. I'm not cool enough to listen to Spoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home