Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, January 30, 2006

Disney-Pixar reactions from inside Disney

Alright, here's where it might matter most: the animators from inside Disney speak about the Disney-Pixar deal. The wonderful Cartoon Brew has lots of links/interviews. My favorites include "This is like seeing the orcs being driven out of Middle Earth. I am overjoyed," and "An animator in charge of Feature animation? Am I dreaming? Is Walt smiling right now? An artist, who has made short films, and feature films, studied figure drawing, can draw and animate, used an Oxberry camera, went to Cal Arts, and loves the medium to death..."

C'mon, this could be really good, right? Right?

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Relieved Toy Story 3 has been scrapped.

I was a Disney addict growing up. Actively hating Disney for the last 20 years has been exhausting.

Here's hoping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home