Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Damn snow. Damn ice.

Tonight Rhett Miller, of the Old 97's, my favorite band still producing music, is playing in Charlottesville. I have tickets. Thanks to snow and ice, I may not see Rhett Miller play in Charlottesville. But that's okay, because, you know, Rhett Miller plays Charlottesville every other week. I mean year. I mean never.

So we'll see how the day plays out. Doors open at 8 p.m. Rhett's in Baltimore tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Hm. We're in Reno right now, and Kelly Clarkson's in town. If it'll make you feel better, I can go watch her perform. I'll make it my Christmas gift.

I didn't know who she was until Jolene told me, I swear.

Now that I think about it, this would be like gift-wrapping a suicide.

"But at least there won't be any double-gifting!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home