Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, December 11, 2006

Woo.

In celebration of having a big project being shot and being home before 10 p.m., here's movies I love that film snobs will be upset about. Not quite so bad they're good, but some are kinda close:

'Real Genius' - the best Val Kilmer movie? I think so. And so should you.

'Anaconda' - Jon Voight versus a giant-ass CGI snake with Ice Cube trying not to swear. And Keri Wurer is fun to say. But maybe not to spell.

'Executive Decision' - yeah, you know what? F' you. It's awful. But there's some Kurt Russell. And if it's on TV I watch it.

'Tango & Cash' - Ah! Kurt Russell! Again! Woo hoo!

'My Science Project' -shut up Bryan. You konw you love it. And anything with Fisher Stevens.

' Tremors' - Fred Ward. Kevin Bacon. Michael Gross. And Reba. Fighting Tremors. With dynamite.

' Cry Baby' - I've seen it through once, but I watch it if it's on the TV. Is John Waters even bad? Is he beyond bad? Anti-bad?

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

When I'm a gazillionaire, I'm going to buy Spike TV and have neverending replays of Tremors and My Science Project. Great stuff.

Real Genius was disturbing, as is Voigt's skull.

You might want to clean yourself up, you spilled some bloggage there.

My top guilty pleasures:
Predator
Equilibrium
Dawn of the Dead
Napolean Dynamite
About A Boy
Beneath the Planet of the Apes

Geez, the film snob in me wants to kick myself in the junk.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

When I own Spike TV, I'm going to play Tremors 1 and 2 and My Science Project 24/7.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

Are your comments working?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home