Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, August 07, 2006

Master Bruce, what happened to your mustache?

Ran tonight.

Distance: 2.2 miles

Speed: even without the watch, way below average

Things that didn't work: legs, lungs, knee

My knee discomfort didn't kick in until 1.75 miles, and even then I could keep moving. The biggest problem is my lungs reverted back to their 29-years of counter-intuitive breathing. I spent most of the run trying to get the breathing back on track. My pace was fine and the legs remember, but the lungs have had a few months to revert back.

So many problems, and such a good time.

Running isn't like writing: I enjoy the act of running and having ran. And now that I've written my 50 words, I enjoy... well, having run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home