Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Monday, August 07, 2006

Welcome to Diggnation



Remember when I wouldn't shut up about podcasting a year or so ago? Remeber when I was all "This Week in Tech is awesome and the most awesomest" and I'd give a rundown of the people like Kevin Rose and Digg?

Business Week
is mentioning Kevin again, and he don't have $60 million. He doesn't actually have $60,000. The new TWIT has a great seven minutes with Kevin and the TWIT team discussing how the article misrepresents Digg, got Kevin to pose for the ridiculous photo, and Dvorak goes so far as to call the piece a hit piece.

C'mon people, when I'm fixated on something it's either really really cool or comic books, we all know this. What? Oh yeah, maybe Sarah Michelle Gellar. Okay, and Dr. Pepper.

... yeah, a little too much John Cusack. I get it. Shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home