Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Friday, May 26, 2006

I know my dreams are of electric sheep...




This is cool: "25 years on, "Blade Runner" will finally be seen as it should have been from the beginning. After years of legal issues and skirmishes, Warner Bros. has managed to sort out all the problems and is aiming for a September reissue of the remastered "Director's Cut" version, followed by a theatrical release of a version promised to be truly Ridley Scott's final cut reports Variety."

I remember the first time I saw Blade Runner and realized Harrison Ford wasn't just Han Solo. If I didn't have a headache I'd tell you how a parody drawing from Cracked magazine sealed the deal with me understanding that I'd never be an artist, but could be content with having other video professionals mock my shot thumbnails.

What a great flick.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

I want a black hole gun. The spinners are cool, but the black hole gun is the sweet, juicy nectar of the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home