Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I won't stain yer blood... is it love?

Alright, brass tacks (and sales tax). To show my wallet how serious I am about not getting more injuries and taking care of the ones I have, I bought 'The Runners' Repair Manual' and ordered 'The Knee Injury Handout.'

Due to some unforseen circumstances last night *coughneighboorhoodprowlercough* I did not get up this morning when I planned. This morning was to be the first going by the book run. I have to say, so far, in print, 'The Runner's Repair Manual' seems pretty on. The author is a doctor. The text is very straightforward, and the illutstrations are really basic. The book was written in 1980, so you're talking 25 years of change, but the basics are the same: good shoes, stretch the right way, use your brain.

Some day I'll have a post about running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home