Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Who's a runner? Not this guy...

It's a whole lot of not running for this guy. Knee's still all goofy, so there you go. I'm doing a little bit of "trying to run and only getting 20 paces in" right now, which is working pretty dang well. Or not.

So in other news:

- think I'm going to see the new Batman tomorrow instead of working.
- got about two-three podcasts I want to figure out some time for producing.
- pilot we worked on had the first offer today. Two year exclusive, five year deal. My first emotion was pure excitement, followed quickly by dread. Which prompted me to write.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Cryptobadger said...

I think you should call up one of our old high school track coaches, they'd provide you with great motivation to overcome your injuries: "Come on, WhatsYerName, don't be such a pansy! I can crawl faster than that! Only 1.5 miles to go!"

Mmmmm. High school track.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home