Half a Month There on Foot

You will find me at the corner of Speed and Power

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am looking for a dare-to-be-great situation



John Cusack turns 40 today.

I think in my 13-year old brain, that has great significance. Lloyd Dobbler is 40.

... I'll need some time with this. In the mean time, I direct you to the following: Being John Malkovitch, Grosse Pointe Blank, Better Off Dead, One Crazy Summer, Eight Men Out, The Journey of Natty Gann, Serendipity, High Fidelity, and, of course, Say Anything.

"Kickboxing. Sport of the future."

I'll need some time with this.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger youngblueyes said...

ahh serendipity... one of my favorite movies ever. does that make me a loser? i love the cusack. not as much as you. but still.

i get it - you'll need some time with this.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Kona said...

See, I'm looking for more of a "Joey-updates-his-blog-more-often" situation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home